BEAL D4 DESCENDER
- STRONG POINTS
- 2 safety features: the anti-panic function is triggered and stops the descent immediately when the user pulls the handle too abruptly; the descent is automatically stopped when the user lets go of the handle.
- Thick metal in high friction areas helps to increase the device s lifetime in high use environment.
- The handle allows the rate of descent to be finely controlled and its 360 degree rotation facilitates its use. Its aluminium body is covered with a grip enhancing material. In addition, an audible clicking sound accompanies the handle s rotation to help the user to identify the handle s correct position.
- The device is locked using a metal button which prevents it from accidentally opening whilst ascending a rope.
- Movement along horizontal or low incline surfaces is made easy by simply controlling the cam with your thumb.
- The D4 s maximum working load is 240 kg. It is therefore suitable for rescues with a two-man load, without having to introduce additional friction.
- The D4 can be used with 10.5 to 11.5mm diameter ropes.
- Controlling the descent
- Easily move over horizontal or low incline surfaces
- The fa on instinctive refer to work positioning
- Allows for short rope ascents.
|MAX LOAD||240 KG|
|BREAKING LOAD||16KN (3597LBF)|
|NUMBER OF FACTOR 1 FALLS||2|
|ROPE TYPE||10,5/11,5 MM|
|OPERATING||BETWEEN -40 ET +45|